Need Help Please

Dave Filchak dfilchak at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 9 23:12:04 GMT 2004

This is the second time I have put this question to the list. I don't want
to annoy everyone so I won't ask this again but I really could use some
input here. And, I know that most people do not like the vacation program
for obvious reasons but I need to implement this for a good client who is
away in Europe and for whatever reason I can no longer get vacation to work.
It was working but it seems to have stopped working since that last time I
used it. So, my question for anyone willing to pipe up with some input: does
the vacation program work with MailScanner | ClamAV | SpamAssassin? I see no
errors in my logs and mail is delivered to the mailbox but no auto response
is sent, at least as far as I can tell. Someone? Please ...

Dave

I run:
This is Red Hat Linux release 9 (Shrike)
This is Perl version 5.008000 (5.8.0)

This is MailScanner version 4.35.8
Module versions are:
1.00    AnyDBM_File