Clam AV not detecting EML Phish-BankFraud.eml

Steve Swaney Steve.Swaney at FSL.COM
Mon Nov 8 21:00:00 GMT 2004

Your version of ClamAV is a bit old. Update to the latest version of ClamAV
0.80 and call ClamAV in MailScanner.conf using

Virus Scanners = clamavmodule

You'll first need to install the Mail::ClamAV module to do this.

Update MailScanner to the latest version bedore updating ClamAV and
installing Mail::CLamAV as Julian's added some Phishing detection and
support for ClamAV with the latest version of Mail::ClamAV in version
4.35.11-1

Also Bitdefender has a free Linux Esition available:

        http://www.bitdefender.com/bd/site/downloads.php?menu_id=21

Steve
Steve Swaney
President