mail scanner help

Vasiliy Boulytchev VBoulytchev at COINFOTECH.COM
Mon Nov 8 20:25:13 GMT 2004

Gents, I have installed McAfee Linux Shield.  It is running fine as far as I can tell.  However, your interface looks for /usr/bin/uvscan, which is not the interface of this scanner, here is the link to the product:

http://www.networkassociates.com/us/products/mcafee/antivirus/fileserver/linuxshield.htm

Does Mailsacnner support the virus scanner above?

I see that you guys need the /usr/local/uvscan/ which this thing does not come with.  Is anyone else running this?  This product is cheap, and it looks like we should be able to run this.

Thanks,
Vasiliy Boulytchev
Colorado Information Technologies Inc.
http://www.coinfotech.com