SURBL not working properly in MailScanner 4.35.9

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Mon Nov 8 12:38:46 GMT 2004

On Mon, November 8, 2004 11:40, Jan-Peter Koopmann said:

> Any chance figuring out who/why?

Not from here, looks like a job for the list owner (Julian?) or admin at
Jiscmail. The reject notices are unhelpful and contain no information as
to what they have rejected (Other than the subject, wonder how many
messages there have been with 'SURBL not working properly in MailScanner
4.35.9' in the subject...) and from where. Headers would be handy.

> Regards,
>   JP
>
> PS: I am glad I did not change my config... So it should not be me...
> :-)

Always makes you wonder (He says quickly rechecking his own settings) ;-)

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy