mail1.internet.net

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Mon Nov 8 11:02:18 GMT 2004

Kevin Anderson <andersjk at SOL-INVICTUS.ORG> wrote:

>Was wondering if anyone is having the same issue receiving spam from a las
>vegas host, lots of domains ending with *internet.net but the mx pointing
>to a non operating smtp server? So vacation replies get bounced and are
>filling up the queue...

I think you mean saveinternet.net. We do sender address callback verification
which stops these messages from being accepted, because they aren't running
and MTA. Another technique which would work for Postfix users is to use
check_helo_mx_access to disallow domains whos MX hosts are in sbl.spamhaus.org.

Tony.
FAEROES SOUTHEAST ICELAND: SOUTH OR SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5, INCREASING 6 OR 7 LATER.
RAIN LATER. MODERATE OR GOOD.