SA / DCC checks / MS

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Sun Nov 7 11:29:12 GMT 2004

Hi,

I just configured DCC checks on my gateway. When I run spamassassin -D <
message I can clearly see DCC checks and it is working. However, when a
message is processed by MailScanner, DCC checks are not performed and I
cannot figure out why.

I am using the same local.cf/spamassassin.prefs.conf for MailScanner and
the manual test. I tried running it as the MailScanner user: Everything
ok as well. Only mails from MailScanner are not checked. Pyzor/Razor is
fine, just DCC is making trouble.

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
  JP