Phishing phailure

sebastian ruchti lists at DVD-GOETSCH.DE
Thu Nov 4 15:24:04 GMT 2004

    [ The following text is in the "KOI8-R" character set. ]

Hi there,

 quite interesting ... it seems that my MS installation (also 4.35.9)
detected  the Phishing fraud with your attached E-Mail and marked it as
intended (in German):
will block it to protect your money. Thank you.
MailScanner hat einen moeglichen Taeuschungsversuch durch "3duser.co.kr"
festgestellt.
https://ibank.barclays.co.uk/fp/1_2x/online/1,,logon,00.html