minimum attachment size?

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Thu Nov 4 15:15:01 GMT 2004

[snip]

Julain

Sigh! Just finished upgrading 8 machines to 4.35.10. Wanted to use that
feature.

Any chance of a patch file? If not, which Perl program changed so I can
upgrade just one system and copy the changed file to the others?

Thanks

Quentin