minimum attachment size?

[ISO-8859-2] Marcin Ro¿ek marcin.rozek at IOS.EDU.PL
Thu Nov 4 13:55:03 GMT 2004

    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-2" character set. ]

Jeff A. Earickson wrote:
> My morning summary of bad emails, as reported by MailScanner, showed a
> pile of "attachment too small" rejections of local users.  I had set the
> value to zero.  While we discourage Outlook on our campus (we support

> On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Roger Jochem wrote:
>> There is some problem using the minimum attachment size parameter. I
>> changed
>> it to "1", and if in Outlook Express I forward the message as an
>> attachment
>> the message is blocked with attachmenttoosmall. The message I was testing
>> had about 700 Kb.
I've just tested this on Outlook Express V6.00.2800.1165. E-mail forwarded as
attachment wasn't blocked... Most of our users use Thunderbird although there's
still some outlook-ers but none of them did report this problem...

Maybe you could process such e-mail using MS in debug mode?

Regards,
Marcin