HTML conversion leaves CSS intact

Kai Schaetzl maillists at CONACTIVE.COM
Thu Nov 4 00:31:28 GMT 2004

MailScanner 4.32.5 on Linux. I have set to strip HTML which
results f.i. in the following CSS being at the start of each
ThreatFocus newsletter (don't ask me why these guys send it out
in HTML :-(

BODY {font-family="Arial"} TT {font-family="Courier New"}
BLOCKQUOTE.CITE
{padding-left:0.5em; margin-left:0; margin-right:0;
margin-top:0; margin-bottom:0;
border-left:"solid 2";}

Julian, this fixed in a newer version or don't you strip it
because it's not HTML, strictly speaking? I would prefer having
any CSS on top of a message stripped as well.

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany
Get your web at Conactive Internet Services: