Failed to link message body between queues error

Vasiliy Boulytchev VBoulytchev at COINFOTECH.COM
Tue Nov 2 18:09:22 GMT 2004

Ladies and Gents,
        Often, we get the below error in the log, whats up?

Nov  2 11:05:15 arizona MailScanner[8052]: Failed to link message body between queues (/usr/local/mailscanner/mailscanner.out/df18723 --> /usr/local/mailscanner/mailscanner.in/df18723)

        Now, we do not see this on non-NFS shared queues.  What happens to those files?  Do they just get reprocessed when the file is finally there...  What does this error mean, and where does it come from?

Thanks,
Vasiliy Boulytchev
Colorado Information Technologies Inc.
http://www.coinfotech.com