request: minimum attachment size?

[ISO-8859-2] Marcin Ro¿ek marcin.rozek at IOS.EDU.PL
Tue Nov 2 08:55:08 GMT 2004

    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-2" character set. ]

Hello,
during the weekend we've bombarded by many copies of broken (zero-length) virus
(probably bagle) which was blocked because of .exe or .com extension. The
problem is that our MS delivered that mails (without attachment) to recipients.
Is it possible to add an option to MS that would prevent delivering empty
attachments? I suggest to name that option "Minimum Attachment Size" (similar to
Maximum Attachment Size).
Perhaps it would be good to set it to 0 or -1 by default to disable it.

Regards,
Marcin