not considering authenticated submission as SPAM

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Nov 2 03:25:08 GMT 2004

I think there is a SpamAssassin rule that checks for SMTP auth
information in Received headers.
But I'm not 100% sure. I think you can force it to do it with the
"trusted networks" settings. Take a look at "man
Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf" for more information on trusted networks.

MailScanner doesn't currently do it on its own.

--
Julian Field