dspam!

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at NETMAGICSOLUTIONS.COM
Mon Nov 1 11:08:17 GMT 2004

David Jacobson wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> From what I can see dspam looks better than spamassassin...
> How hard would it be to perhaps have dspam support in MailScanner?
>
> As it calls an external program I don't think it would be too difficult.

Having read this
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0402&L=mailscanner&D=0&I=-1&P=173426
and quoting 'Wietse Venema' "don't depend on one solution for spam", I
wouldn't mind MailScanner supporting both SA as well as dspam.

- dhawal