Bagle-Au - Perhaps we should not be so smug?

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Mon Nov 1 08:17:59 GMT 2004

Julian

Re. my earlier message, when running MS in debug mode I see the
following message:

"syslog: expected both priority and mask at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Log.pm line 140".

I also note that at least one of the Sendmail queue IDs that repeatedly
appears in the logs no longer corresponds to a qf/df pair in
"mqueue.in".

We do roll the logs each morning but this problem has persisted over a
number of days and a number of MS restarts. The OS is RH AS3.

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Information Systems and Services (ISS),
                           University of Newcastle,
                           Newcastle upon Tyne,
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.