Fresh Install RH 9 - Postfix Problem

Mean Man mean_man_nz at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 29 11:11:46 IST 2004

Hiya,

I have just done a fresh install of MailScanner-4.31.3-1 on RH 9 with
Postfix and other than the Lang bug for some perl modules things seem to
have gone well, I do however get an error message when restarting
MailScanner as follows;

Starting MailScanner daemons:
         incoming postfix: /etc/init.d/MailScanner: line 94: -f: command not
found
                                                           [  OK  ]
         outgoing postfix:                                 [  OK  ]

Looking at the /etc/init.d/MailScanner file line 94 reads;

        if [ $MTA = "postfix" ]; then
          if -f $POSTFIXINCF/main.cf ; then
            $POSTFIX -c $POSTFIXINCF stop 2> /dev/null
          fi

Any ideas ? All and any help apreciated

Paul

Get a Credit Card - 60 sec online response:
http://ad.au.doubleclick.net/clk;8097459;9106288;b?http://www.anz.com/aus/promo/qantas5000ninemsn
   [AU only]

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk