Virus scanning spam

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Thu May 27 21:45:52 IST 2004

Actually this is not what I meant. I mean I don't want viruses in my
quarantine, only high scoring spam. The problem with that approach is that
some viruses have such "spammy" characteristics that they wind up in
quarantine, and since they're not delivered then they're not virus scanned.
I'd like them to be scanned anyway. I'm only asking because if it were just
a toggle one could turn on and off, or have a ruleset for, it would really
help some setups, like most of mine.