email's with nothing no subject no body

Derek Winkler dwinkler at ALGORITHMICS.COM
Thu May 27 14:36:37 IST 2004

We used to get a lot of these too. May have been discussed on the list
before.

In our case, the message id header had invalid characters in it effectively
cutting off the email.

You may be able to write SpamAssassin rules to look for these invalid
characters.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk