Scan sequence

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Wed May 26 18:00:04 IST 2004

Hi

We are currently working on something here and need a small bit of
assistance (quelle surprise!)

In essence we need to be able to change the scanning sequences, or ensure
that all mails are scanned even if they are tagged as spam. Due to the way
mails are being handled by the system the Ugo's hack won't work, as we are
sorting the quarantine based on the "to" field and on a per domain basis.

The main worry is that if a mail is trapped as spam AND contains a virus
that dumb user may release it from the quarantine and infect themselves..

Any thoughts?

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd