don't quarantine silent viruses?

Howard Robinson howard at harper-adams.ac.uk
Wed May 26 12:46:24 IST 2004

On 26 May 04, at 12:18, Randal, Phil wrote:
Hello Phil
I have just implemented Anjana's rules and it looks to be working
fine.I have had a notification that there was a Netsky-P virus in an
email but it has not been quarantined.
Did you use tabs as spacing?

Regards

Howard Robinson
(Senior Technical Development Officer)
Harper Adams University College
Edgmond
Newport
Shropshire
TF10 8NB UK

E-mail: hrobinson at harper-adams.ac.uk
Tel.  : +44(0)1952 820280 Via switchboard
      : +44(0)1952 815253 Direct line
Fax.  : +44(0)1952 814783
College Web site http://www.harper-adams.ac.uk

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk