don't quarantine silent viruses?

Patel, Anjana Anjana.Patel at CRANFIELD.AC.UK
Wed May 26 11:37:13 IST 2004

This config works quite well for us (cuts down the quarantine dir by
8o%):

In MailScanner.conf:

Quarantine Infections = %rules-dir%/quarantine.rules

Example quarantine.rules file:

Virus:          bagle           no
Virus:          dumaru          no
Virus:          klez            no