don't quarantine silent viruses?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed May 26 11:18:45 IST 2004

For now, I have gone with the "another option" solution. The default value
is to quarantine all infections so the behaviour doesn't change when you
upgrade to the new version, as you might have very good reasons for
quarantining everything.

It's all done, anyway. Will be in the next release.

Julian Field

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk