support for new antivirus - mks_vir?

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Tue May 25 13:32:02 IST 2004

I downloaded this yesterday thinking of adding it to MS this weekend. I find
it to be terribly slow, very noisy output which adds to the parsing and it
only has something like 75% detection rate of in the wild viruses. It
doesn't even support recursive scans, you have to pre-scan the directory
with a find command piped into a file list and pass the file list to mks32.
And the unix version is purely beta. Are you sure you want this over clamav
or bit-defender?

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk