possible to put spamassassin score in subject?

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Tue May 25 01:19:35 IST 2004

You don't need to modify the perl files - it's an option in
MailScanner.conf...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk