Virus warning

Ronnie Regev ronnie at daslweb.com
Fri May 21 14:11:22 IST 2004

Hi,
I am setting up a ruleset for the delivery of virus warnings. I would like
someone to confirm my ruleset and give some feed back please. What I am
trying to accomplish is to disable the sending of virus warnings by default,
and to enable it for specific domains or recipients.
Thanks in advance, here my setup:
Red Hat 7.3, mailscanner-4.29.7-1, sendmail-8.11.6-27.73, SpamAssassin-2.63,
clamav-0.70

Still Deliver Silent Viruses = %rules-dir%/virus.actions.rules

Virus.actions.rules
#this file is to set custom actions for virus scanner delivery of notices.
#DO NOT REMOVE THIS LAST LINE IT IS THE DEFAULT SETTING
#FromOrTo: Default       no
#Available Actions:
#yes, no
#Syntax: