Problem with MS blocking legit attachments

Thu May 20 21:08:23 IST 2004

Hi!

> >Look inside your filename.rules.conf
>
> I must be confused about the filename.rules.conf.
> I did have a rule to allow .doc files, as well as .xls, and .pdf.
>
> I must have missed something in there.
> I did use 'tab's though.

But most likely there is also something about:

# Deny all other double file extensions. This catches any hidden
filenames.
deny    \.[a-z][a-z0-9]{2,3}\s*\.[a-z0-9]{3}$   Found possible filename
hiding                          Attempt to hide real f
ilename extension

Could be your 'problem' also ?

Bye,
Raymond.