jiscmail.ac.uk

Thu May 20 20:42:02 IST 2004

Hi!

> >Did you have a look on the other postings? It was not in there at all, i
> >run a local copy (i run my own spamhaus server(s)) and it was definately
> >not listed. So either you made a typo like someone suggested or you have a
> >local issue somewhere. I have all the spamhaus listst since 14 days, i
> >keep them locally to check stuff like this, and its not listed.

> I copied and pasted from the log.  The line in my main.cf was:
>
> smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_rbl_client
> sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org
>
> What I sent was what I got from the log and that was copied and pasted
> from a terminal window.  Like I said...go figure.

We can go on for weeks like this, so if you want to please do, but this is
my last posting about this matter.

1] you seem to be the only one that has experienced this. You dont think
more people would have noticed when jiscmail was really on that RBL?

2] yes it was in your log, no need to paste twice, but it can be a local
error, either on your upstreams DNS or somewhere else.

3] it wasnt in the spamhaus list. if you want me to mail you all the
seperate zonefiles, with all correct serials and no one missed in between,
just ask. I must warn you, its a lot :)

4] please stop this thread, you made your point, or not, but its not
helping anyone to keep going on.

5] Please be gentle, posting stuff like go figure wont help a lot.

Thanks for your time.

Bye,
Raymond.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk