jiscmail.ac.uk

Curtis Maurand cmaurand at XYONET.COM
Fri May 21 19:02:02 IST 2004

Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:

>Hi!

>>>130.246.192.55 is not listed in the SBL
>>>130.246.192.55 is not listed in the XBL
>>>

>>Go figure.
>>
>>Curtis
>>

>What exactly did you want to contribute to the discussion ?

Well, the log doesn't lie.  It was in there.  I had to tell postfix to
stop using that list.  Maybe the website doesn't show it in the list,
but it must have been in there somewhere.  mail from the list wasn't
coming through.

See my other postings about things, in general, not working even through
the instructions were followed explicitly.  I've found no other help on
the net and no one is answering the questions.  RedHat's sendmail
configuration is already split into two processes which, btw, is the
default for sendmail 8.11.9 and higher.  The documents don't cover how
to modify that configuration properly.  It doesn't look like MailScanner
ever scans the incoming folder, either that or the processed messages
aren't being moved.  It doesn't appear to be a huge delay as is noted in
the FAQ's.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk