ZMailer BUG FIX

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Thu May 20 16:06:32 IST 2004

Hi,

today I discovered an error in our ZMailer code that prevented the 'forward'
actions from working (gee... it's the first time I need this option).

I left a patch, as well as a complete patched ZMailer.pm in
http://baby.com.ar/MailScanner/ZM-AddRecipients/

This will work with any MailScanner 4.29 and 4.30

Julian, please add this to your next release.

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk