Digital Signature problems?

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Wed May 19 21:39:25 IST 2004

I was seeing those here on the list a week or so ago.  I figured it was
because the list server was adding a footer, thus munging the signature.
Might they be adding a footer on the way out, or are you adding anything on
the way in?

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk