Sendmail, a lot of mails stuck in /var/spool/mqueue

Curtis Maurand cmaurand at XYONET.COM
Thu May 20 16:02:12 IST 2004

ZSee my upgrade questions.
check your submit.cf for the "QueueDirectory" line.  MailScanner.conf's
incoming queue directory line must match.

from submit.cf

O QueueDirectory=/var/spool/mqueue.in

from MailScanner.conf

Incoming Queue Dir = /var/spool/mqueue.in

or whatever you want them to be.  Whatever it is, its got to match.  the
documentation is sketchy on this point.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk