Bayes autolearn issue after upgrade of SpamCopURI

Joseph Burford joseph at VINTEK.NET
Tue May 18 10:47:07 IST 2004

Hi All,

Today I upgraded SpamCopURI to version 0.16. Since then the bayes auto_learn_threshold_spam value has changed, and the value I have in spam.assassin.prefs doesn't appear to be what SpamAssassin is using. No matter how much I change it, it doesn't have any effect.

Also I have found that now auto_learn_threshold_nonspam is a specific value, whereas before I had that disabled.

I note that SpamCopURI upgrade modifies a few things in the SpamAssassin Perl modules. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced any problems like this.

Everything else appears to be normal.

System info:

MailScanner 2.28.6
SpamAssassin 2.63