does latest mailscanner build run on fedora core 1?

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Mon May 17 09:53:17 IST 2004

It works a treat.  You might wish to consider using Fedora Core 2, which is
out this week.  You'll need to turn ECN off so you can still talk to boxes
which choke on ECN packets, though.

Phil

----
Phil Randal