Spam over the max allowed score still slips through!!!

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon May 17 09:23:05 IST 2004

Hmmm really strange. The mails that should not have been delivered to the
final recipient did get forwarded to the postmaster address. That bit went
well, apparently it just did not block delivery to the intended recipient.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk