Bayes starter DB

Mon May 17 08:54:55 IST 2004

Gib
have you checked with the SA-users list one this. My bayes is very
stable (Freebsd 4.8). Only problems I've had is with my running the
sa-learns as root and the files perms getting stuffed. I now run them as
the user defined in MailScanner.conf and had no problems since.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.