Bayes Inconsistent?

Chris Trudeau chris at trudeau.org
Sun May 16 23:30:57 IST 2004

Looked at the archives, but I can't find a reference.

This may be an SA issue, but hopefully you guys can help.

I have a new 2.63 SA install with MailScanner 4.28/Sophos and the system is
handling much more than I thought it would beautifully.

BUT, I am getting inconsistent BAYES scanning habits out of the system.  I
have been looking very closely at many of the headers with full reporting
and finding a seemingly random bunch that have no BAYES score depicted at
all.  The largest majority have BAYES working and the auto-learning has a
razor sharp accuracy at this point.but a few messages that are getting
through have no BAYES score.

What could be causing this?

CT

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk