Bayes starter DB

Gib Gilbertson Jr. gib at TMISNET.COM
Sat May 15 07:40:55 IST 2004

Hi Steve.

That isn't the problem. It works for me on FreeBSD. However, I've given up
worrying about bayes, every 2 or 3 days when it gets corrupted and won't
expire I just delete it and wait another 2 or 3 days and do it again. I've
tried everything the list has suggested and nothing works. However your
bayes-starter db will work on FreeBSD just for your info.

gib

      Gib Gilbertson Jr.
     Tierramiga Info Systems
      619-287-8647 Support