Specific E-mail hanging POP3 mail clients

John Rudd jrudd at UCSC.EDU
Sat May 15 01:40:00 IST 2004

On May 14, 2004, at 4:23 PM, ISP List wrote:

>> Just out of curiosity, what MTA is running on your MailScanner boxes?
>> Sendmail, CGP, postfix, ?
>
> exim 4.x
>
>> (ie. are you using mailscanner via my cgp2ms and ms2cgp scripts, or is
>> this issue unrelated?)
>
> I was waiting on "version 2" of your scripts to integrate MS with CGP,
> actually ;-)

Heh.  Sorry, I've been getting hammered here at work with delays in our
full CGP migration (it was decided to do a gradual migration so as to
avoid certain issues ... instead of a massive major cut-over).  Looks
like CGP 4.1b3 breaks my scripts, so I'm going to have to figure out
what has changed and fix it sometime soon.  That should get my version
2 fixes into the mix.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk