A favour from people with busy servers please...

Kevin Spicer kevin at KEVINSPICER.CO.UK
Fri May 14 18:24:47 IST 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 17:57, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > 2004-05-13 06:21:35 1BO7iY-000534-00 no immediate delivery: more than
> > 20 messages received in one connection.
> >
> > I'm sorry, but I don't have other failed logs.. our Exim are doing a
> > very good job (MX load balancing, too ;o))
>
> We also limit connections, and this is for example what we get in the
> logs:
Thats not quite what I'm looking for.  I'm looking for what happens if
there are too many daemon children already running so the daemon refuses
to accept more connections and/or where the daemon temporarily refuses
to accept new connections because the load average on the machine is too
high.  Any ideas?

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk