Spam over the max allowed score still slips through!!!

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Fri May 14 14:12:23 IST 2004

OK, that makes sense, sort of.

Do you mean I should reverse the actions order then or does it mean that a
combination of delete and forward is never possible??

Would :
striphtml forward root at mydomain.com delete
do what I want??

I use the forward option to check for false positives.

The strange thing is that i use the same rule with blacklisted e-mail
addresses within our organization (like sales@ and info@) and for those
addressess the delete forward rule works fine, those mails are never
delivered.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk