serious problem with Ensim Pro 3.7

Ronnie Regev ronnie at daslweb.com
Thu May 13 18:02:54 IST 2004

Hi Chris,
I cant give you any direct advice, however, try going to
http://forums.ev1servers.net/, and search for a user named gpan. He built
put together the MailScanner RPM for ensim 3.1 and 3.5, and has helped allot
of people out, myself included. Try it out.
Cheers.
Ronnie Regev
System Administrator
Microsoft Certified Professional MCP