RBL in SpamAssassin?

Max Kipness mkipness at GENIANT.COM
Thu May 13 16:59:33 IST 2004

>Defaults are in /usr/local/share/spamassassin/20_dnsbl_tests.cf

Ok, I found this. So I can directly modify these, right?

>the surbl plugin is useful to catch in-message crud.

Where can I get this?

>I run all (both) my RBL's in SA so it's adds to the score and isn't a
blanket block flag.

But I still have the question of why each message isn't tagged in the
score section by Spamassassin, when on the same message it's found to be
in the RBL by MailScanner RBL checks.

>Are you running a local name server...that can make a difference even
if it's caching only.

Yes, I have a local DNS server, and on the MailScanner box I have
Net::DNS installed and functioning according to SpamAssassin debug test.

Thanks,
Max

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk