How to stop {Filename?} to end users?

Jim Robinson jim at linux-sp.com
Wed May 12 19:23:00 IST 2004

Hi,

I have a customer who wants to stop file attachment notifications going to
his users when they receive an email with a banned file type.  I have been
back and forwards through the config file and can see how to stop the
sender from being notified but not how to drop these messages?

Anyone have any good ideas or work arounds?  I tried writing a
SpamAssassin rule to drop these but it appears the insertion of
{filename?} happens after SpamAssassin has done it's thing as delivery
continues.

Help?!

Jim

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk