Corrupt messages in the queue: postfix 2.0.22, mailscanner 4.30.3

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Tue May 11 22:11:34 IST 2004

Josef Karthauser wrote:

>On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 09:49:46PM +0100, Drew Marshall wrote:
>

>>>Have you had a chance to try Postfix 2.1? I've just tested that and it
>>>seems to be alright.
>>>

>>I have just upgraded to the latest stable release on the ports tree
>>(2.0.20) and it's working fine. Sadly 2.1.1 is not yet available in BSD
>>ports land. Where did you get 2.0.22 from Joe? My ports collection shows
>>2.2-20040422 in /postfix-current and 2.0.20 in /postfix.
>>

>Ok.  This is wierd.  I've no idea where I got 2.0.22 from.  On one
>machine I've got postfix-2.0.19,1 and on the other postfix-2.0.20,1.
>The corruption problem occurs with both.
>
>Joe

I have just noticed something strange in your log files. Could you check
for me your MailScanner.conf and tell me what your incoming and outgoing
queue directories are?

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy