Emails Not Bouncing

NateDog natedog550 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 11 21:53:10 IST 2004

Not sure - it's just because it didn't seem to be on and so I set it in mcp
and it turned it on.  I'll switch it around.  That's my ignorance and not
reading your manual :)  Sorry lol.  But it is working so I'll just set them
in the spam pref file instead.  And I'm still half way wondering if I need
autolearn turned on.  But I won't bother you with that I'll do some reading.

I have one last question then I'll leave you peeps alone lol.

Remember me talking about how I want customers to get an email back if their
email was caught as spam?  Well I came up with another nifty idea.  Ok here
goes.  I have done some mailists recently and also have used a program
called mhonarc or something like that - it takes emails and converts them to
HTML and can publish them to a directory and you can go through them by
thread or date.  So here's my idea.  Can I set the rules for spam to send to
a directory?  Is that possible?  I was looking through the actions to apply
to spam.  I see an option for forward to user at domain.  So I'm thinking what
I can do is this:  forward user at domain delete

So it forwards the email then deletes it right?  So then I can have mhonoarc
sit there and scan this certain mail folder and publish it to a directory.
Then I'll tell the employees that if they think they're missing an email to
go to http://192.X.X.X/emails or whatever and they can browse through it and
see if there's any emails they're missing.  If there is they can either
print it out or if they want to keep a copy of it I can set up their mail
program with a rule and they do a recieve on that account and it drops it
into a seperate folder for them to review.  Then I'll have a cron script
delete those emails like once a week on Saturday night or something.

This sound completely nuts or like something that will work for my
situation?  Thanks.

--
Nathan Peters