Emails Not Bouncing

NateDog natedog550 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon May 10 21:03:43 IST 2004

I've been watching my mail server and all of a sudden I noticed it wasn't
bouncing emails or sending notifications back to the senders of viruses and
such.  The reason I need this on is because some customers that I'm not
aware of yet and haven't added to the whitelist may come through as spam.
So I need it to bounce back and tell them that it was thought of as spam and
to contact me.  Then I add them to the whitelist.  The problem is it's not
bouncing or sending notifications.  I tested it myself with a test virus and
it sees the virus and quarantines it but it never sends a notice back to me
the sender but it does send to the local postmaster.  I have all the options
set to send notices back for spam and for viruses but it's not doing it.
The log file doesn't show that it is either.  It says it accepts the email
then scans it finds the virus and then notifies the local postmaster but the
sender never gets a message back.  Very strange.  Here is my /etc/aliases
file.  I think it has something to do with relaying but I'm not positive.

127.0.0.1 RELAY
192.1.1 RELAY
localhost RELAY
localhost.localdomain RELAY