Maillog - MailScanner[2732]: SpamAssassin installation could not be found

Idan Plotnik idan at SECURENET.CO.IL
Sun May 9 21:15:00 IST 2004

I make these steps :

tar -zxvf Mail-SpamAssassin-2.63.tar.gz
cd Mail-SpamAssassin-2.63
perl Makefile.PL
make
make test
make install

And after I finished I wrote :
"Service spamassassin status" and no such service.
I looked in /etc/init.d and in /etc/rc3.d and I didn't see him there.
I need to copy him from somewhere ? Manually ?

Thanx