Maillog - MailScanner[2732]: SpamAssassin installation could not be found

Daniel Bird dbird at SGHMS.AC.UK
Sun May 9 20:28:17 IST 2004

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/Pod2ManRedHat

--
____________________________________

Daniel Bird
Network and Systems Manager
Department Of Information Services
St. George's Hospital Medical School
Tooting
London SW17 0RE

P: +44 20 8725 2897
F: +44 20 8725 3583
E: dan at sghms.ac.uk

Computing Services Homepage:
http://www.intranet.sghms.ac.uk/depts/is/cu/

The Computing Services Handbook:
http://www.intranet.sghms.ac.uk/depts/is/cu/handbook2003-4.pdf

Everything is possible....except skiing through a revolving door.

believed to be clean.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk