NOTIFY-New Guestbook Entry

mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun May 9 07:41:03 IST 2004

New Guestbook-Entry from Thomas Huntoon

Thank you for a wonderful product.  I implemented MailScanner 4.29.7-1 (w/SpamAssassin 2.63 and ClamAV 0.70 (Perl implementation)) on our Ensim 3.5.21-10 (Linux RH 7.3) server about a month ago and I have had ZERO customer calls regarding viruses on our network and encouragement to start filtering out the SPAM.  (Currently, I only tag the messages and strip harmful HTML.)  Even though there are a few minor setup changes I had to make to my Ensim package to make it all play nice, I have had no glitches since implementing the MailScanner solution.  <br />
<BR><br />
<BR>Thank you all for your dedication to great product.<br />
<BR><br />
<BR>--Thomas Huntoon<br />
<BR>UpHi.net, Mountainair, New Mexico, USA