Julian wins UKUUG Open Source Award for 2004

Miguel Koren OBrien de Lacy miguelk at konsultex.com.br
Sat May 8 18:14:36 IST 2004

First in order are congratulations to Julian.

Steve, is there a reference on ukuug or elsewhere that I could link to from our site
that features open source solutions we implement? www.solucoes-livres.com.br is about
ERP (SqlLedger), elearning (Ilias) and anti-virus solutions (MailScanner and Clam).

Miguel

--
Konsultex Informatica (http://www.konsultex.com.br)